Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Few Funny Things...

Here are a few photos I find amusing.

Back of his shirt reads Miami Beach.
If you haven't already, check out my post titled "Miami Beach, CA


Bebe and his stylish coat


Miss Thing aka Dariya modeling for the camera


His shirt reads, "I FART in your general direction."
I'm sure he has no idea what it means.


A sign on the lake we stayed at in Uganda.
Clearly created by a  Westerner.


Dariya's vest on JMV

DJ Ivan and his scarf 


Ernest gearing up for the music video shoot


Eric pulled this costume out of nowhere.
It's really just a turtleneck with holes cut into it.


No explanation needed

Love the hat!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for sharing Elena - we got a chuckle out of them too!

Jeanne Penoyar said...

Neat pictures! Your group of young people sure looks happy ...and I'm sure you bring them joy.